At the Service Area 5 Healthcare Coalition, we are committed to enhancing the health and safety of our community. We are excited to introduce a new initiative that we believe can make a significant impact on public safety: The Stop the Bleed Kit Program.
In collaboration with Local Public Health, we are offering an opportunity for nonprofit organizations in our community to acquire Stop the Bleed Kits. Stop the Bleed and other Bleeding Control Kits are designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding.
- Cost Saving: Kits will be purchased with Public Health Emergency Preparedness grant funds at no cost to the receiving facility.
- Training Opportunity: The Service Area 5 Healthcare Coalition will also provide opportunities for Stop the Bleed training your staff and volunteers are welcome to attend.
- Community Impact: By equipping your facility with these kits, you can play a vital role in improving community safety and preparedness.
How to Participate:
- Review the attached Program Guidelines for eligibility and kit details.
- Complete the application by selecting the link or scanning the QR code below to complete the survey
- Click here for STB Application Survey
- All application surveys will be screened to ensure they qualify for participation upon receipt
- One primary point of contact will be identified for each facility for further movement and communication
We believe that with your support, we can create a safer and more resilient community. If you have any questions or need further information about the program, please don't hesitate to reach out to Mackenzie Briggs at 563-212-0537 or email@example.com